We maintain the highest level of quality control and efficiency when producing our Lizard Skins products. Lizard Skins is one of the few remaining businesses in the United States that doesnt rely only on outsourced production, but also fully operates its company-owned manufacturing plant in the U.S. We define high quality by evaluating every individual item made in-house and outsourced. We inspect every individual item hands on before distribution to ensure our customers receive the best construction, safety and appearance of a Lizard Skins product.
Using high ethical standards through out our business has enabled us to make long-term connections with dozens of distributors around the world. We care about each individual rider and offer customization to specifically make their cycling a one-of-a-kind experience. With our superb customer service, we have millions of cyclists through out the world who are using our products.
Lizard Skins travels the world to support athletes, distributors, dealers, and races. Through our travels we have been introduced to some of the best cycling athletes from every genre of cycling. Lizard Skins prides itself in helping well know riders as well as up and coming new athletes get more worldwide exposure in our DVDs, magazine ads, website content and catalogs. As cyclists, we believe its important to take care of our surrounding environment by using reclaimed materials whenever possible and minimizing waste in our day-to-day business.
Origin of the Name Lizard Skins: There were two original founders, myself and Lance Larson. Lance sold out to me in 2001. Lances brother was working on a project for a college class that involved creating a name and a logo for a company. He came up with the name Lizard Skins and the original yin and yang style logo. He didnt have any actual company in mind when he created the name and logo he just thought it would be a cool name and catchy logo. Not sure how well he did on the assignment but I would give him an A if I were the teacher. After about one year, Lance asked if he could use the name and logo for a company.Lances brother said sure.
Company Beginnings: It was extremely small. When we started, we could fit the entire business on one table. Our first ad was a twelfth page for Mountain Bike Action magazine. We had to race to FedEx to get it sent out and barely met the deadline for it. We immediately started receiving calls from the ad before we were even really ready to take them. If we had missed that ad deadline, Lizard Skins might have never taken off.
- LIZARD SKINS DSP DUAL COLOR STUURLINT WIT/ROODUitverkocht
- LIZARD SKINS DELUXE MTB BAR END PLUGS GRIJS€ 2,50
- LIZARD SKINS DELUXE MTB BAR END PLUGS WIT€ 2,50
- LIZARD SKINS DELUXE MTB BAR END PLUGS GEEL€ 2,50
- LIZARD SKINS DELUXE MTB BAR END PLUGS ROZE€ 2,50
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD JUMBO ROOD€ 7,50
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD JUMBO DONKER BLAUW€ 7,50
- LIZARD SKINS LOG DUAL COMPOUND€ 7,30
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY PROTECTION STANDARD BLAUW€ 7,00
- LIZARD SKINS BAR END PLUGS ZWART€ 1,00
- LIZARD SKINS CHAISTAY PROTECTOR NEOPREEN LARGE ZWART€ 9,35
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD JUMBO ZWART 26" of 29"€ 7,50
- LIZARD SKINS DSP STUURLINT GEEL€ 20,00
- LIZARD SKINS DSP STUURLINT LIME GROEN€ 34,20€ 20,00
- LIZARD KINS 3,2 MM FLUO GREEN€ 28,95
- LIZARD KINS 2,5 MM BROWN€ 34,20€ 24,95
- LIZARD SKINS DELUXE MTB BAR END PLUGS ROOD€ 2,50
- LIZARD SKINS DSP GRIPS 32,3 MM ROZE€ 22,10
- LIZARD SKINS CHAISTAY GUARD SUPER JUMBO BLAUW€ 8,00
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY PROTECTION STANDARD ROOD€ 7,00
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY PROTECTION STANDARD LICHT BLAUW€ 7,00
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD SUPER JUMBO LICHTBLAUW€ 8,00
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD JUMBO ORANJE€ 7,50
- LIZARD SKINS CHAINSTAY GUARD JUMBO LICHT BLAUW€ 7,50